Community Forum

Remove device from streaming on my account

New Poster

Remove device from streaming on my account

Remove a device from streaming from my account. I changed the password but they are still able to stream live tv and ondemand.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Remove device from streaming on my account

@amccaslin wrote:

Remove a device from streaming from my account. I changed the password but they are still able to stream live tv and ondemand.

Does this help?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/manage-wifi-devices-my-account

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello, thank you for reaching out here on our forums.  I can help remove the devices accessing your stream, please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello amccaslin, I haven't heard from you and will be closing this post.  If you need any help going forward please don't hesitate to reach back out and create another thread.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!