Community Forum

Recorded programs deleted automatically

New Poster

Recorded programs deleted automatically

I'm on vacation and trying to watch my recorded programs on my iPad. Worked fine last night but tonight the Bachelorette episode I recorded was nowhere to be found! The finale episode!  Also, one minute I could see that an episode of Below Deck was recording but then it was immediately deleted as soon as it stopped the recording. It's gone and I didn't do anything. Nothing shows up in deleted programs either.  What is going on????

Expert

Re: Recorded programs deleted automatically

@Mamafid wrote:

I'm on vacation and trying to watch my recorded programs on my iPad. Worked fine last night but tonight the Bachelorette episode I recorded was nowhere to be found! The finale episode!  Also, one minute I could see that an episode of Below Deck was recording but then it was immediately deleted as soon as it stopped the recording. It's gone and I didn't do anything. Nothing shows up in deleted programs either.  What is going on????

does your home have the recording on the DVR?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!