Community Forum

Re: Pixelated video on chromebook

New Poster

I have tried 4 times in 4 days to get  my  pixiliation solution and they send me to the same people without success . seems they just send it on to a higher level  if they have no solution then on to another level to ask the same questions over and over . i was told it was fixed but it wasn't  i came back after 18yrs only to find its the same old garbage  , i have a Lenovo C330  chromebook and can put android apps on it but i get the pixeliation everyone gets . Just fix it ... 

Expert

@ewieczorek55 wrote:

I have tried 4 times in 4 days to get  my  pixiliation solution and they send me to the same people without success . seems they just send it on to a higher level  if they have no solution then on to another level to ask the same questions over and over . i was told it was fixed but it wasn't  i came back after 18yrs only to find its the same old garbage  , i have a Lenovo C330  chromebook and can put android apps on it but i get the pixeliation everyone gets . Just fix it ... 

moved off-topic post to separate thread on the streaming website area of the forum (based on 'new' topic).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

No same thing why I left 18 

years ago I came back hoping it was better but not any better then before I left before 

Expert

@ewieczorek55 wrote:

No same thing why I left 18 

years ago I came back hoping it was better but not any better then before I left before 

more information is needed. what does 'left 18' mean? have you tried streaming on a smart phone/tablet to see if it streams properly?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!