Vfermon's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, April 3rd, 2019 7:00 PM

Closed

Playback Stream Error 2

What is this error?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

5 years ago

Hello Vfermon. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. I can assist with troubleshooting your Xfinity Stream Playback error. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have this same issue

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Same issue for me. Haven't been able to stream any of my recordings for at least the last hour. All recordings result in Error TVAPP-00306

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

My stream is not working

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Denis4 wrote:
My stream is not working

are you getting an error message and error numbers? what browser? what PC operating system?

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

5 years ago

@Denis4 wrote:
My stream is not working

are you getting an error message and error numbers? what browser? what PC operating system?

^^^This

Hey Folks, let's us know your exact error and when it happens as well as the web browser and your device so I can help troubleshoot. 

Thanks, 

Ken

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am getting "Playback Stream Error :: 2  We're sorry, something failed with the playback stream" when trying to stream movies I have purchased through the app.  I am on an iPhone with iOS 12.3.1 and just updated to version 5.10.1.1.1381 of the Xfinity Stream app.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@bradleyjdb1701 wrote:

I am getting "Playback Stream Error :: 2  We're sorry, something failed with the playback stream" when trying to stream movies I have purchased through the app.  I am on an iPhone with iOS 12.3.1 and just updated to version 5.10.1.1.1381 of the Xfinity Stream app.

you posted on streaming website area and the stream website won't work for smart devices. you can use the Xfinity Stream TV app.

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

5 years ago

Hello, all. We have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here