Avo3's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Saturday, June 1st, 2019 6:00 PM

Closed

No Stanley Cup game for me!!!

I tuned in to channel 723 to watch the game but screen is blank and Xfinity message states they are having a video issue at their side which should be fixed after 8:30PM. In other words, after the game ends. No issues with ANY other channels except. I go online and the message states they are having an "outage" in my area and they are working hard to fix. Again only channel 723 is not working for me. I think Comcast is not being honest about the so called problem!! Very upset.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Stream it with NBCSports app on your phone using your Xfinity id/password to login!!! Not big screen. But better than no game at all.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Googled and NBCSports has a streaming website so you can watch on tablet, laptop, or PC. Need enough network bandwidth for viewing on larger screen than on a phone tho.

Contributor

• 

48 Messages

5 years ago

doesn't work here as well.  now getting message that there is a issue w the provider.

yes i understand you can stream but tha'ts not the point!  I want to watch the SCF on my couch in my living room on my big nice TV!

Get it fixed Comcast!  Can't believe I'm paying for this.

Contributor

• 

19 Messages

5 years ago

Same here. I DVR'd it, came home later to watch it but had to watch the highlights on YouTube instead.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

This was outrageous. NBCSN does not admit to any issues with their transmission, so what “provider” is Comcast referring to? We should be entitled to some financial recourse for this colossal screw up.

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

5 years ago

Hello All,

Thank you for posting to the Xfinity Forums. I apologize for the delayed response and the fact that we were not able to reply right away, in the future, if you are experiencing issues like this during a live game or event, please call in so we can begin to investigate and isolate the cause of the issue right away as this is not a 24/7 forums, and may not be able to help right away. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here