Community Forum

Netflix not working

Highlighted
New Poster

Netflix not working

My Netflix isn’t working on the xF1 box I’ve tried about everything, I’ve unplugged the modem and the box it’s self I’ve tried restarting Netflix and logging out I’ve called both Netflix and xfinity customer support but I can’t get the problem fixed, every time I try to watch something it loads then it just says this title can’t be watched instantly try another title, I’d try another and it would say the same thing
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Netflix not working

@Irenaflo21 wrote:
My Netflix isn’t working on the xF1 box I’ve tried about everything, I’ve unplugged the modem and the box it’s self I’ve tried restarting Netflix and logging out I’ve called both Netflix and xfinity customer support but I can’t get the problem fixed, every time I try to watch something it loads then it just says this title can’t be watched instantly try another title, I’d try another and it would say the same thing

xfi has to do with your router. are you using a desk/laptop to access the Xfinity streaming TV web site?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!