Community Forum

Log out all users

Highlighted
New Poster

Log out all users

I noticed that someone is streaming or watching shows from my account that I have never watched. I contacted xfin chat and she basically said it’s ok bc they’re all free. I don’t care that they’re free, I don’t want an unauthorized person having access to my account! I changed the password, but that doesn’t help. Thanks.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Log out all users

@Mugsybanni wrote:
I noticed that someone is streaming or watching shows from my account that I have never watched. I contacted xfin chat and she basically said it’s ok bc they’re all free. I don’t care that they’re free, I don’t want an unauthorized person having access to my account! I changed the password, but that doesn’t help. Thanks.

did you sign someone's device in on your account or provide a secondary user to someone? go to xfinity.com, sign in, go to account. go to users. any users listed there? while there change your own password again for the next step. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Log out all users

Hello @Mugsybanni 

All of the devices on your account have been deprovisioned. Please change your password and logg back into any desired devices.

Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!