Community Forum

Log out all people on my account.

New Poster

Log out all people on my account.

Someone is using my Xfinity Stream account. I have tried changing the password and it does not kick them out. I have tried to manage devices and kick them off that way but there are no devices showing. How can I log everyone out of my xfinity account? I’ve called in a million times and no one is helping me get this resolved.
Expert

Re: Log out all people on my account.

@ilovesaavedra14 wrote:
Someone is using my Xfinity Stream account. I have tried changing the password and it does not kick them out. I have tried to manage devices and kick them off that way but there are no devices showing. How can I log everyone out of my xfinity account? I’ve called in a million times and no one is helping me get this resolved.

what you describe could be actually caused by being in an apartment/condo situation with a missing POE filter. that would let someone accidently access your recordings if they are connected to your home DVR's MoCA network. Can you describe what you are seeing that causes you to think others are accessing? if you log into xfinity.com web site and select account then select users, are there any users shown there?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Log out all people on my account.

Hello @ilovesaavedra14, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I'm sorry to hear that you think someone has been accessing your online account. We definitely want to further look into this for you. @Rustyben, asked some great questions, would you mind providing those answers and we can go from there? 

We look forward to hearing back from you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!