Community Forum

Local Channels Vanished

Highlighted
New Poster

Local Channels Vanished

Two days ago our local channels disappeared from Xfinity stream. Phone, laptop, Roku, they are not showing on any of them. Everything has been restarted, reset, deleted and reinstalled with no luck. Phone support was no help. Help!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Local Channels Vanished

@Brianjcurrier wrote:
Two days ago our local channels disappeared from Xfinity stream. Phone, laptop, Roku, they are not showing on any of them. Everything has been restarted, reset, deleted and reinstalled with no luck. Phone support was no help. Help!

use the xfinity my account app, TV tab, link for viewing subscribed channels. do the missing channels show up on that list?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@Brianjcurrier wrote:

If they were marked as Favorites and they no longer are favorites, they might not show ujp if you are using the Favorites filter - that happened to me.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

do you know what happenned? I have the same issue

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@venus07 wrote:

do you know what happenned? I have the same issue

I was not aware some of my Favorites were no longer marked as Favorites when I researched this thread.

No clue, but there might be something in the X1 forum.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Lost all local channels and some others as well i.e. ESPN, ESPN2) a week ago today.  I've had several calls in to Xfinity and at every turn no resolution. Yesterday I was told there was a "system outage" and the problem would be corrected at 8:46 PM.  No such luck.  Spent 1.5 hours on phone today with supervisor.  We have tried all avenues, nothing works .  There is apparently some sort of software issue with the Xfinity streamiong app for Roku sticks but no one can point to a solution.