Community Forum

Instant tv live-streams

Regular Visitor

Instant tv live-streams

I signed up for live stream Xfinity instant tv live stream today and am only getting sky news as a live channel. On demand does work. Just 1 live channel. Please assist l. Thank you
Expert

Re: Instant tv live-streams

@Njohn3 wrote:
I signed up for live stream Xfinity instant tv live stream today and am only getting sky news as a live channel. On demand does work. Just 1 live channel. Please assist l. Thank you

it can take up to 24 hours before all the comcast back offiice servers are updated.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thank you I’ll check it out tonight and see. Fingers crossed.
Regular Visitor

Still only sky news live. Can this be fixed?
Expert

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Njohn3, thank you for reaching out here! Let's take a look at this network a bit further to see if we can add it for you. To get started, please send me a PM with your first and last name. Thank you! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

I cancelled and resubcribed to instant tv.  Still having same problems.  No LIVE channels.  Please assist.  Thank you