Community Forum

I need to remove cellular devices from my xfinity streaming

Highlighted
New Poster

I need to remove cellular devices from my xfinity streaming

I allowed someone to utilize my xfinity streaming services and i know longer want them to have access to it. How can i log out of all devices using my service so that i maybe able to log back in with the devices i want utilized
Highlighted
Expert

Re: I need to remove cellular devices from my xfinity streaming

@Ariesistible wrote:
I allowed someone to utilize my xfinity streaming services and i know longer want them to have access to it. How can i log out of all devices using my service so that i maybe able to log back in with the devices i want utilized

a comcast employee can handle that for you and usually they reply within 72 hours of your post.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: I need to remove cellular devices from my xfinity streaming

Ariesistible, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. My apologies for the delay! I understand how important your time is, and I'd be happy to assist with the streaming devices. I get how important it is to get this taken care of. To get started, please send me a PM with your first and last name. Thank you! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!