Ariesistible's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 14th, 2019 7:00 AM

Closed

I need to remove cellular devices from my xfinity streaming

I allowed someone to utilize my xfinity streaming services and i know longer want them to have access to it. How can i log out of all devices using my service so that i maybe able to log back in with the devices i want utilized

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Ariesistible wrote:
I allowed someone to utilize my xfinity streaming services and i know longer want them to have access to it. How can i log out of all devices using my service so that i maybe able to log back in with the devices i want utilized

a comcast employee can handle that for you and usually they reply within 72 hours of your post.

Recognized Contributor

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

Ariesistible, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. My apologies for the delay! I understand how important your time is, and I'd be happy to assist with the streaming devices. I get how important it is to get this taken care of. To get started, please send me a PM with your first and last name. Thank you! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here