Community Forum

Help ComcastElla

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Help ComcastElla

I don't have the envelope to send you a private message I've researched all of the answers on this issue and none of them have worked for me. I was on the phone with Comcast for over an hour and a half today and no fix. Here is the error message I'm receiving on all of my Roku devices when I launch the Xfinity streaming app. I've checked the serial number of my router and it matches my Comcast app information.

"This device can only access Xfinity Stream on your in-home Xfinity Wi-Fi. Use the app on your smartphone, tablet or laptop to watch on the go anytime you like - Error createDrmSession.403-102"

Can you private message me so I can send you my account information to look into this for me please? Thank you!!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Help ComcastElla

@Kellieg70 wrote:
I don't have the envelope to send you a private message I've researched all of the answers on this issue and none of them have worked for me. I was on the phone with Comcast for over an hour and a half today and no fix. Here is the error message I'm receiving on all of my Roku devices when I launch the Xfinity streaming app. I've checked the serial number of my router and it matches my Comcast app information.

"This device can only access Xfinity Stream on your in-home Xfinity Wi-Fi. Use the app on your smartphone, tablet or laptop to watch on the go anytime you like - Error createDrmSession.403-102"

Can you private message me so I can send you my account information to look into this for me please? Thank you!!

The message link is on the right side of the profile; sometimes it is difficult to see.  Here is an example:

Send a message-3.jpb.jpg

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thank you!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Hi, Kellieg70! Welcome to our community! I can definitely check your account and see what causes an Out-of-Home error. I got your private message (Thank you. @RobertWy) and will reply back in a second. 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@Kellieg70 - In your last message you mentioned that your issue is resolved. I hope you haven't had any issues but if you do - please feel free reach me at any time. Have an awesome week 🙂 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!