New Poster

Free Movies NOT free ?

Movies listed as free not coming up free when I go to watch them

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Free Movies NOT free ?

@PapaJon1950 wrote:

Movies listed as free not coming up free when I go to watch them

use the 'free' voice command and try to find the movie link that way (to use the free to you method. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

streaming on my lap top has no voice commands

Highlighted
New Poster

Trying to watch the free movies on my laptop ,  go to "for you' scroll to "Free Premium Movies without adds"  Click on movie and in order to watch it I have "pay" or "subscribe" 

Highlighted
Expert

@PapaJon1950 wrote:

streaming on my lap top has no voice commands

the voice commands are available for X1 set top boxes using a voice enabled remote only.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Expert

@PapaJon1950 wrote:

Trying to watch the free movies on my laptop ,  go to "for you' scroll to "Free Premium Movies without adds"  Click on movie and in order to watch it I have "pay" or "subscribe" 

for desk/laptop use the streaming TV site, "for you" tab, and see the "Watch free TV and Movies tab". you must be connected to your own home internet to see the option.