Community Forum

FireTV

Highlighted
New Poster

FireTV

Up until last week I was able to link Xfinity provider to the NBC, ABC and FOXNow Apps on my Toshiba FireTV and watch LIVE since I am a subscriber of Xfinity.  Today I am not.  I have done a forcestop; cleared cache, cleared data and tried to LINK again to Xfinity provider and now I get a white screen and it does not allow me to link in.  I have removed the apps and re-installed and the same thing occurs and I cannot link to Xfinity.  The videos within the NBC, ABC and FOXNow apps work.  It is the LIVE TV streaming no longer works.  If I try another service provider to link to, the LIVE streaming works which leads me to believe there is something wrong with Xfinity app.  How can I get this to work again??

Highlighted
Expert

Re: FireTV

@nrhoades16 wrote:

Up until last week I was able to link Xfinity provider to the NBC, ABC and FOXNow Apps on my Toshiba FireTV and watch LIVE since I am a subscriber of Xfinity.  Today I am not.  I have done a forcestop; cleared cache, cleared data and tried to LINK again to Xfinity provider and now I get a white screen and it does not allow me to link in.  I have removed the apps and re-installed and the same thing occurs and I cannot link to Xfinity.  The videos within the NBC, ABC and FOXNow apps work.  It is the LIVE TV streaming no longer works.  If I try another service provider to link to, the LIVE streaming works which leads me to believe there is something wrong with Xfinity app.  How can I get this to work again??

there is no 3rd party's app support here. have you tried using the same services using a smart phone/tablet to see if it is the TV's firestick that is the issue?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!