Community Forum

FIFA World Cup

New Poster

FIFA World Cup

Very disappointed to find out I cannot Live Stream Fox to watch FIFA World cup soccer on my mobile device. I pay a lot of money to have Xfinity and to have mobile streaming  available.   

Expert

Re: FIFA World Cup

@suebell8 wrote:

Very disappointed to find out I cannot Live Stream Fox to watch FIFA World cup soccer on my mobile device. I pay a lot of money to have Xfinity and to have mobile streaming  available.   

set up manual recordings in advance in 30 minute increments of time. after first 30 minutes has finished recording you can watch anywhere in usa. then start 2nd part etc until the end.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: FIFA World Cup

Hi,suebell8! Thank you for posting in our community. The network (in this case - Fox) decides what content we have and what events we can stream for the Xfinity Stream app. My apologies for the inconvenience. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!