Community Forum

Error createDrmSession.403-102 on Roku

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Error createDrmSession.403-102 on Roku

I have been using the xfinity stream app on my roku for quite sometime, however yesterday it no longer works and I keep getting error createDrmSession.403-102. It states that this device can only access Xfinity Stream on your in-home Xfiity Wifi, it is connected to my home wifi. 

Expert

Re: Error createDrmSession.403-102 on Roku

@Jstov wrote:

I have been using the xfinity stream app on my roku for quite sometime, however yesterday it no longer works and I keep getting error createDrmSession.403-102. It states that this device can only access Xfinity Stream on your in-home Xfiity Wifi, it is connected to my home wifi. 

did you change out your modem/gateway? 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

No, I didn’t change anything.
Highlighted
Expert

@Jstov wrote:
No, I didn’t change anything.

would you try the same channel on a smart device (phone/tablet) and see if the issue exists on those devices too (connected to your home wifi SSID)

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I just tried with my phone and it says I’m not on my in home WiFi. I however am on my in home WiFi.
Highlighted
Expert

@Jstov wrote:
I just tried with my phone and it says I’m not on my in home WiFi. I however am on my in home WiFi.

use the myaccount app, internet tab and select your gateway. does the shown Serial number match the HFC MAC address on your own data modem (character by character)?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

It matches the CM MAC number.
Highlighted
Expert

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello @Jstov, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I'm sorry to hear about this error you are receiving when trying to connect to the Xfinity Stream app on your Roku device. I am not showing any known issues reported and I would be more than happy to further look into this for you on my end. Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

@Jstov, I never received a private message from you or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a private message if you still need assistance with this Roku Stream error you're receiving. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thank you and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.