Community Forum

Error Code: FTDE.provision.accountmismatch

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Error Code: FTDE.provision.accountmismatch

I have cleared cache and cookies and it still does not work.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Error Code: FTDE.provision.accountmismatch

@snickersbc wrote:

I have cleared cache and cookies and it still does not work.

did you have a previous account that used ths same username that you use to sign in to the streaming site?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

This is the only account that I have had with Xfinity.

Highlighted
Expert

@snickersbc wrote:

This is the only account that I have had with Xfinity.

did you try accessing stream TV using a smart device (phone/tablet) to see if the username is working at all?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I can verify that the login and the app works fine on my tablet, but not on my pc or laptop.

Highlighted
Expert

@snickersbc wrote:

I can verify that the login and the app works fine on my tablet, but not on my pc or laptop.

a comast employee will have to check the provisioning problem on your Roku. they will normally respond within 72 hours of your initial post.