Community Forum

Demanding an Upgrade

Frequent Visitor

Demanding an Upgrade

Starting a couple days ago, the streaming on my computer is telling me I need an upgrade to stream stuff I've been streaming for months like ESPN, CNN, USA. Things I'm already paying for.  What's up with that? I can watch some other stuff, but there is no way to know without clicking on the channel.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Demanding an Upgrade

Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about.

(Nevermind. Either I am doing something wrong, or the site doesn't accept pics.)

Frequent Visitor

Obviously talking to myself here.

Expert

@ackme wrote:

Obviously talking to myself here.

did you recently move or change out your modem/gateway?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I have barely gotten out of my chair.

Official Employee

Hi @ackme, 

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums. I'd like to check a few things on your account to see if I can help determine what happened to the channels and how we can fix this. 

Can you please send a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send a Private Message, please click Comcast_Support” and click “send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I have no idea who you are and your response doesn't make any sense.

Silver Problem Solver

@ackme wrote:

I have no idea who you are and your response doesn't make any sense.

He is a Comcast Employee as it says in his signature.  It is common practice in these forums to "private message" employees so that your identiy can be protected.  You will see this when you click on his name and there will be a "send message" link on the right side (This is just an example):Send a message-3.jpb.jpg

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!