Community Forum

Default player error while streaming

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Default player error while streaming

Everytime I try to watch Xfinity TV by streaming it on my computer I get default player error while streaming. Error code. 3321.1000896.

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Default player error while streaming

@Trevorsands12 wrote:

Everytime I try to watch Xfinity TV by streaming it on my computer I get default player error while streaming. Error code. 3321.1000896.

What OS and browser are you using?  Some have had issues with the Flash support in their browser.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Windows 10 64-Bit Operating System, x64-Based Processor.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Microsoft Edge Browser.

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@Trevorsands12 wrote:

Microsoft Edge Browser.

Is the FLash Player enab led in Edge?  Have you tried Chrome?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Yeah, Adobe Flash player is enabled. Have not tried Chrome Browser but with Microsoft Edge and Firefox Browsers both give me the same error message. Will install Chrome Browser to see if that works. Thanks.

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Yeah, Adobe Flash player is enabled. Have not tried Chrome Browser but with Microsoft Edge and Firefox Browsers both give me the same error message. Will install Chrome Browser to see if that works. Thanks.

Trevorsands12, were you able to test on Google Chrome? 

Ken

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Funny, started working again with my Microsoft Edge browser before intalling Chrome. Don't no what I did. Hopefully it last. Thanks for responding to my post.

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

No problem! Sounds like you might have good luck. I'll check in with you in a few days to make sure this holds true. 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Trevorsands12, hey! How's the streaming going? Any issues since? 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hey, streaming live TV on my computer yet. Keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way. Will post again if I do. Thanks for the follow up.
Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Trevorsands12 awesome. Thanks for confirming. 

Ken