Community Forum

Audio dropping on Stream DVR

New Poster

Audio dropping on Stream DVR

I am having audio issues with playback of saved recordings on the Stream App DVR on my laptop. Audio cuts out every few seconds. This happens on all recordings and is a new issue of the past couple of weeks. Anyone else having the same issue? This is only with Xfinity Stream App; other audio (such as YouTube) plays fine. Please advise. Thanks!

Expert

Re: Audio dropping on Stream DVR

@SFI wrote:

I am having audio issues with playback of saved recordings on the Stream App DVR on my laptop. Audio cuts out every few seconds. This happens on all recordings and is a new issue of the past couple of weeks. Anyone else having the same issue? This is only with Xfinity Stream App; other audio (such as YouTube) plays fine. Please advise. Thanks!

try the very same recordings using a smart phone/tablet. does the audio cut out on the different device?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I haven't tried on a tablet yet, but it plays fine from the DVR on my regular TV. Thanks!

Expert

@SFI wrote:

I haven't tried on a tablet yet, but it plays fine from the DVR on my regular TV. Thanks!

key is what streams from the cloud on a cloud based device.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!