Community Forum

After installing Xfinity Stream on Amazon Firestick it not letting me log in.

Highlighted
New Poster

After installing Xfinity Stream on Amazon Firestick it not letting me log in.

After installing Xfinity stream on Amazon Firestick,  I try to log into Xfinity and I get an error message stating I’m already logged in and it states I have invalid username and password. But both Username and password I entered are correct.  How do you resolve this issue.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: After installing Xfinity Stream on Amazon Firestick it not letting me log in.

@Chaney0534 wrote:

After installing Xfinity stream on Amazon Firestick,  I try to log into Xfinity and I get an error message stating I’m already logged in and it states I have invalid username and password. But both Username and password I entered are correct.  How do you resolve this issue.

firesticks are not authorized devices for the xfinity stream tv app. (nor is a cube)

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: After installing Xfinity Stream on Amazon Firestick it not letting me log in.

Highlighted
New Poster

Thank you. I thought the app was updated to allow for firestick