Community Forum

XR15 Remote/Flex Question(s)

Highlighted
New Poster

XR15 Remote/Flex Question(s)

1. Does the XR15 remote control any tv functions other than on/off?  It would be helpful if it could access the menu, etc.

2. I find the entire Flex/Xfinity guide extremely confusing and not very functional.  Is it possible to create a master guide of favorite programs, networks, etc?  I would ultimately like to press "guide" or "favorites" to open a list of channels, movies, shows of my choosing rather than sort through an endless list of irrelevant apps to find a show.  I can no longer even find something I was previously watching.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: XR15 Remote/Flex Question(s)

@rmandree wrote:

1. Does the XR15 remote control any tv functions other than on/off?  It would be helpful if it could access the menu, etc.

2. I find the entire Flex/Xfinity guide extremely confusing and not very functional.  Is it possible to create a master guide of favorite programs, networks, etc?  I would ultimately like to press "guide" or "favorites" to open a list of channels, movies, shows of my choosing rather than sort through an endless list of irrelevant apps to find a show.  I can no longer even find something I was previously watching.

1. power and volume (if no sound bar/receiver)

2. no modifications possible. full guide is available with the voice remote or typing using the keypad of the remote.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!