Prime Video is a premium subscription streaming service that offers customers an unmatched collection of digital videos—all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place.

• Included with Prime: Watch thousands of popular movies and TV shows, including our award-winning Prime Originals such as The Grand Tour, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Sneaky Pete, Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman and Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick,exclusives, live sports and licensed and self-published content available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide.
  • Watch more with Prime Video Channels: Prime members can add 160+ channels like SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more—no extra apps to download, and no cable required. Only pay for the ones you want, and cancel anytime.  View the full list of channels available at amazon.com/channels.
  • Rent or Buy: Enjoy hundreds of thousands of titles, including new-release movies and entire seasons of current TV shows, available for all Amazon customers to rent or buy.
  • Instant access: Watch where and when you want with the Prime Video app on your smart TV, mobile device, Fire TV, Fire tablet, Apple TV, or from the web.  For a complete list of compatible devices, visit amazon.com/howtostream.
  • Enhanced experiences: Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD- and High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Save it for later with select mobile downloads for offline viewing.

In addition to Prime Video, the Prime membership includes unlimited fast free shipping options across all categories available on Amazon, more than two million songs and thousands of playlists and stations with Prime Music, secure photo storage with Prime Photos, unlimited reading with Prime Reading, unlimited access to a digital audiobook catalogue with Audible Channels for Prime, a rotating selection of free digital games and in-game loot with Twitch Prime, early access to select Lightning Deals, exclusive access and discounts to select items, and more.  To sign-up for Prime or to find out more visit: amazon.com/prime.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need a subscription to watch "Included with Prime” content?

If you have an active Amazon Prime membership, you will be able to watch the full “Included with Prime” library content on X1.

If you do not have a Prime membership, but are registered on Amazon, you can purchase individual titles to watch within the Prime Video app on X1.

As an X1 customer, will I have the option to sign up for Amazon Prime?

Yes, you will be given the option to sign up for Amazon Prime as part of the Prime Video app on X1. In addition, you can also sign up for a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime via X1. Note: Your trial will automatically continue as a paid-subscription after 30 days if not cancelled.

Will Amazon Prime subscriptions be billed through my Comcast bill?

All transactional activities for Prime Video on X1 are managed by Amazon, and will not be billed via your monthly Comcast bill. Any billing-related questions should be directed to Amazon Customer Support.

Will streaming Prime Video on my X1 TV Box count towards my monthly Internet data usage?

Yes. Prime Video is delivered over your Xfinity Internet service to your X1 TV Box. Therefore, Prime Video will be subject to the rules, terms and conditions that govern Xfinity Internet service, including any data usage plans that may apply. Learn more about X1 Internet data usage.

How do I set Parental Controls or block access to Amazon Prime on X1?

There are several ways you can set Parental Controls for Amazon Prime on X1:

1. Lock TV-MA content under Settings > Parental Controls > TV Rating Locks. Once locked, a Parental Control PIN is required before you can access the Prime Video app.
    • Note: Choosing this option will also lock all other TV-MA Internet apps on X1, and will require you to enter a PIN before accessing those apps moving forward.
  2. You can block access to the Prime Video app using an Application Lock. Learn more about Application Locks for X1.

**Note**: Once the app is launched, X1 Parental Control settings will not guard against new content searches or playback within Amazon Prime on X1. Prime Video features its own set of parental controls and purchase restrictions.

Are there any accessibility features available with Prime Video on X1?

Since Prime Video on X1 is a third-party application, most of your X1 accessibility user preferences will not be observed once you launch the app. However, you can enable Amazon’s own set of accessibility features - such as captions, descriptive video service, subtitles and a talking guide - within the app.

What language options are available for Prime Video on X1?

Currently, the Prime Video app on X1 is available in English only. However, there are select titles available in the Prime Video library with non-English language tracks.

How do I return to the X1 main menu once I am in Prime Video on X1?

Press the Exit button on your remote to exit Prime Video on X1. You can also press the Guide or xfinity buttons on your remote. Saying a voice command like “Watch CNN” into your X1 Voice Remote will also exit the Prime Video app.

Why aren’t my Prime Video purchases appearing in Prime Video on X1?

Titles purchased or rented in Prime Video only appear in the Prime Video app, they will not appear in your X1 purchases.