Community Forum

xfinity stream

Highlighted
New Poster

xfinity stream

I changed phones and downloaded the xfinity stream app to new phone (Iphone 10xr).

I don't have the same menu at all and no live TV option.

I had no problem with my previous phone (Iphone 7+)

Please advise.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: xfinity stream

@cottonlady11 wrote:

I changed phones and downloaded the xfinity stream app to new phone (Iphone 10xr).

I don't have the same menu at all and no live TV option.

I had no problem with my previous phone (Iphone 7+)

Please advise.

on your new iphone check the wifi setting under wifi and verify that you are connected to your own wifi (not xfinitywifi for example). 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @cottonlady11, thanks for reaching out to us on Xfinity Forum. We filed a ticket for this issue and we will follow up with you here as soon as we have more information.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

hi @cottonlady11 I will follow up with you in direct message. thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.