Community Forum

xfinity live sream stopped working on my android phone and my computer web browser

Highlighted
New Poster

xfinity live sream stopped working on my android phone and my computer web browser

Xfinity live sream stopped working on my android phone and my computer web browser. I can neither  watch live broadcast or recordings that  I cold previously watched. This problem start on 9/17 evening time. What has changed and how to get it to work again?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: xfinity live sream stopped working on my android phone and my computer web browser

@samleeusr wrote:

Xfinity live sream stopped working on my android phone and my computer web browser. I can neither  watch live broadcast or recordings that  I cold previously watched. This problem start on 9/17 evening time. What has changed and how to get it to work again?

are you connected to your own home wifi SSID and not the public XFINITY nor xfinitywifi SSIDs.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!