Community Forum

video description always on

Highlighted
New Poster

video description always on

I use the stream app all the time and yesterday the video description turned on and i cant disbale it. ALl of my setting are turned off and was on the phone with comcast the higher tech support and they sent someone to my house to fix the modem. I use this app not in the house but when I travel. It wont turn off and seems to on the USA channel only

Highlighted
Expert

Re: video description always on

@Slaco wrote:

I use the stream app all the time and yesterday the video description turned on and i cant disbale it. ALl of my setting are turned off and was on the phone with comcast the higher tech support and they sent someone to my house to fix the modem. I use this app not in the house but when I travel. It wont turn off and seems to on the USA channel only

on what device is the app being played? if you use the stream app on a smart phone/tablet, does it also have the problem? 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!