Community Forum

can't stream to kindle fire anymore

Highlighted
New Poster

can't stream to kindle fire anymore

Restarting this topic. Have been able to stream to my Kindle Fire HD until recently. Get message saying , "Please check your connection and try again." Have Uninstalled app, reinstalled, rebooted modem. Nothing helps. I can stream on my phone fine. Called Amazon. Nobody to talk to because of covid. Finally got a live person at Comcast. Who said. "Oh." No help. What to do????
Highlighted
Expert

Re: can't stream to kindle fire anymore

@10251 wrote:
Restarting this topic. Have been able to stream to my Kindle Fire HD until recently. Get message saying , "Please check your connection and try again." Have Uninstalled app, reinstalled, rebooted modem. Nothing helps. I can stream on my phone fine. Called Amazon. Nobody to talk to because of covid. Finally got a live person at Comcast. Who said. "Oh." No help. What to do????

uninstall the app. you will need to go into your phone's setting app and remove the cookies/cache for the app. then power down the device (not just lock it). after 3-5 minutes restart the device and reinstall the app. be sure to accept the terms and conditions. working?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!