Community Forum

Xfinity stream app will not load(95% of the time)

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfinity stream app will not load(95% of the time)

The xfinity stream app doesn't load the majority of the time. I uninstalled/reinstalled the app.....forced stop......cleared cache.....cleared history....10+ times. Called xfinity support and they blamed it on my device....it doesn't work on three of my devices. Finally got a call back from xfinity and I think the lady said the problem was on Xfinity's end......waited a few days and it still isn't working. I received another phone call from xfinity tech support but unfortunately couldn't tell you a word that he said. With all of the complaints that customers share on these pages, if xfinity can't produce an app that works, why not bring a third party in to give it a shot?!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Xfinity stream app will not load(95% of the time)

@bricc43906 wrote:
The xfinity stream app doesn't load the majority of the time. I uninstalled/reinstalled the app.....forced stop......cleared cache.....cleared history....10+ times. Called xfinity support and they blamed it on my device....it doesn't work on three of my devices. Finally got a call back from xfinity and I think the lady said the problem was on Xfinity's end......waited a few days and it still isn't working. I received another phone call from xfinity tech support but unfortunately couldn't tell you a word that he said. With all of the complaints that customers share on these pages, if xfinity can't produce an app that works, why not bring a third party in to give it a shot?!

on what device running what operating system and version? 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!