Community Forum

Xfinity Stream for Apple Tv

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Xfinity Stream for Apple Tv

When, if ever, will the xfinity stream app be made available for Apple TV? It seems that no one will provide a clear answer to this. I have been a loyal comcast and apple customer for 30 years and do not want to abandon either. Just wish they would play well together.

As a side note, I appreciate the xfinity stream app being available for ios (ipad and iphone) but really want it available on my apple tv.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Xfinity Stream for Apple Tv

@rushr1 wrote:

When, if ever, will the xfinity stream app be made available for Apple TV? It seems that no one will provide a clear answer to this. I have been a loyal comcast and apple customer for 30 years and do not want to abandon either. Just wish they would play well together.

As a side note, I appreciate the xfinity stream app being available for ios (ipad and iphone) but really want it available on my apple tv.

nothing has been announced. if and when plans are made it will probably be in the news.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Xfinity Stream for Apple Tv

This answer is reasonable but certainly not what I had hoped for. Just wanting to know what is being planned for the future by xfinity. It seems that more communication with the users would be beneficial to all.