Community Forum

Xfinity Stream App Full Screen Mode

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfinity Stream App Full Screen Mode

I just purchased the iPhone 11 and when I am watching anything from the stream app and turn my phone either way the picture doesn’t rotate and stays small. The portrait mode is not locked on the iPhone either.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Xfinity Stream App Full Screen Mode

I have the same problem. Phone is a Samsung J3 which rotates for other apps and functions.

Highlighted
New Poster

Same here! I have an iPhone XR and before the last Xfinity Stream update my screen would rotate when I turned my phone. But not anymore. I don’t have that issue in any other apps. Just Xfinity Stream.
Highlighted
Expert

@garcia_susan wrote:
Same here! I have an iPhone XR and before the last Xfinity Stream update my screen would rotate when I turned my phone. But not anymore. I don’t have that issue in any other apps. Just Xfinity Stream.

close and delete the app. power down phone (not just lock). power up, reinstall the app. accept the terms and conditions. working?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Same issue. iPhone XS Max with no landscape mode.