Community Forum

Turn Off Auto Authentication

Highlighted
New Poster

Turn Off Auto Authentication

How do I turn off auto authentication on my ipad and iphone so it does not automatically connect me to Xfinity on those devices?   

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Turn Off Auto Authentication

@namerije1 wrote:

How do I turn off auto authentication on my ipad and iphone so it does not automatically connect me to Xfinity on those devices?   

save this link. i had it in bookmarks or i could not have found it. https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/userprofile?tokenServiceStatus=success&tokenServiceStatus=success 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Hi,

I tried your link but it leads nowhere and I got the following message: 

"Facebook Connect is no longer supported

Facebook credentials cannot be used to sign in to your Xfinity account. Please use your Xfinity password in conjunction with your Xfinity username, email, or mobile phone number."

I didn't use anything related to Facebook, I just clicked on your link and signed in with my Xfinity username and password.  

Highlighted
Expert

@namerije1 wrote:

Hi,

I tried your link but it leads nowhere and I got the following message: 

"Facebook Connect is no longer supported

Facebook credentials cannot be used to sign in to your Xfinity account. Please use your Xfinity password in conjunction with your Xfinity username, email, or mobile phone number."

I didn't use anything related to Facebook, I just clicked on your link and signed in with my Xfinity username and password.  

sign in first. then hit that link to see the menu. it appears to be an orphaned settings page.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Problem Solver

I clicked on the link and it took me to a menu page with the option for Auto Authentication ON/OFF.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)