Community Forum

TVAPP 00100

Highlighted
Contributor

TVAPP 00100

I have been unable to use the Stream app via wi-fi (my personal comcast wi-fi) for the past two weeks.  I can do it if I use cellular data but then I can't get local programming.

iPhone X

Safari

App version 6.0.1.1695

Highlighted
Expert

Re: TVAPP 00100

@jb124 wrote:

I have been unable to use the Stream app via wi-fi (my personal comcast wi-fi) for the past two weeks.  I can do it if I use cellular data but then I can't get local programming.

iPhone X

Safari

App version 6.0.1.1695

are you in your home? do you have a VPN installed? 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes at home, no VPN.  It was working fine until about two weeks ago.

Highlighted
Expert

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello,  jb124! I'm glad you reached out to us for help with the stream app. It is honestly one of my favorite apps and I'd love to work with you to get this issue figured out so you can enjoy it again too! Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
New Poster

I have the same issue.  When I try to play recording from my Xfinity streaming app on my home wifi I get this error

Highlighted
Contributor

My problem spontaneously fixed itself.  I am now able to stream after 2-3 weeks of not being able to.  I didn't do anything to fix it unless there was an automatic update of the Stream app in that time period.

Highlighted
Contributor

Maybe try to update your app.  I'm not sure what happened but now it's working.