Community Forum

TV APP 00116 error

Highlighted
New Poster

TV APP 00116 error

Boyught a ONN roku Tv for my garage....  running off an netgear extender.   signla is excellent....  hulu, netflix, roku tv all work.....  downloaded the Xfinity beta stream app and i get the same error over and over....  I have unistalled the app.. shut off tv  and reactivated the device several times.....  the channel guide loads fast but it never connects....  was on phone with xfinity over 2 hours yesterday...  they suggested i contact Roku... does anyone have any other solutions?  I have 1 X1 set up box in my home..  and we have 3 other smaller boxes...  we only stream in my daughters room  maybe late at night she uses it....  help!!!!

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: TV APP 00116 error

Here is another thread:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/XFINITY-Stream-Website/Re-Xfinity-Stream-App-error-TVAPP-00116/td-p/32...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: TV APP 00116 error

moved thread to the stream app area of the forum.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!