Community Forum

Streaming app error

New Poster

Streaming app error

When trying to access a channel on the guide I get the following error:  error TVAPP-00116

I am using a Roku Stick 3800 RW....can this be fixed?

Expert

Re: Streaming app error

@Mccaffrey1 wrote:

When trying to access a channel on the guide I get the following error:  error TVAPP-00116

I am using a Roku Stick 3800 RW....can this be fixed?

do you have an x1 set top box in your home that works normally?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

We have three set top boxes already and we have a roku TV that is streaming fine with the App already.  We have this additional TV and I am trying to use the Roku Streaming Stick.....that is where the problem is...is an X1 set top box different than what I already have?

Official Employee

Greetings, Mccaffrey1! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are having issues with the Roku not being able to stream. That's certainly frustrating. I would like to look into this. Since you already sent a PM, I will continue to assist you through there.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, Mccaffrey1. I have not heard back from you and hope the issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.