Community Forum

Stream App Saying No Channels

New Poster

Stream App Saying No Channels

On my Roku and my phone when I go to watch TV, it says I do not have any channels. As if I am not subscribed to prepaid tv. I literally JUST renewed my service a little over a week ago and it just randomly stopped working. Thankgiving night it was magically working again. The next day, not working again. My account says my tv is in service. But the app is saying I have no channels??
What exactly am I paying for here?
Expert

Re: Stream App Saying No Channels

@Linzithesab1 wrote:
On my Roku and my phone when I go to watch TV, it says I do not have any channels. As if I am not subscribed to prepaid tv. I literally JUST renewed my service a little over a week ago and it just randomly stopped working. Thankgiving night it was magically working again. The next day, not working again. My account says my tv is in service. But the app is saying I have no channels??
What exactly am I paying for here?

call 800 comcast and select cable TV tech support. ask the agent to transfer you to the app support team. ask the team member to refresh your app entitlements (this is not sending 'a hit' to your set top box nor doing a set top box system refresh). working?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!