Community Forum

Sorry, we've run into a problem. The good news? We can take care of it right now. First, you'll nee

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Sorry, we've run into a problem. The good news? We can take care of it right now. First, you'll nee

Why is this issue not been adressed?  Was working fine and then stopped??  Its been over a month and Xfinity could care less.  

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Sorry, we've run into a problem. The good news? We can take care of it right now. First, you'll

@dadogg wrote:

Why is this issue not been adressed?  Was working fine and then stopped??  Its been over a month and Xfinity could care less.  

what device are you seeing this error and is there an error number? what were you doing when you got the error. if on a Roku or a desk/laptop, try a smart phone/tablet. same problem?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Sorry, we've run into a problem. The good news? We can take care of it right now. First, you'll

Error TVAPP-00114 is the code.  Using a windows(7) desktop with latest version of chrome.  Worked fine forever and then just stopped one day and hasn't worked since.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Steam is working fine on iphone and ipad.

Highlighted
Expert

@dadogg wrote:

Steam is working fine on iphone and ipad.

unplug the gateway/modem from power for 2-3 minutes and plug back in. working? if in bridge mode remove power from router too and after gateway is back up plug router back in.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!