Community Forum

Roku xfinity steam app

Highlighted
New Poster

Roku xfinity steam app

Hello,

I sent in my x1 box with the intention of using my roku to stream. After I sent the box back whenever I try to use the roku app it says subscribe when i try to watch anything. Even though I already have full cable access. No one in customer service seems to understand the issue.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Roku xfinity steam app

Assume you are using the Xfinity stream beta app? Do you get to the screen where it gives you the alphanumeric code to activate at xfinity.com/activate?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Roku xfinity steam app

@Cnotar2018 wrote:
Hello,

I sent in my x1 box with the intention of using my roku to stream. After I sent the box back whenever I try to use the roku app it says subscribe when i try to watch anything. Even though I already have full cable access. No one in customer service seems to understand the issue.

call 800-comcast and select billing. ask the agent to re-add your video subscription as no-equipment-leased service (may still be called Instant TV). 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!