Community Forum

Roku streaming app missing channels

Highlighted
New Poster

Roku streaming app missing channels

So we recently returned our cable boxes and modem, and purchased our own modem. We've been streaming the Xfinity app without issue until a few days ago many channels are missing and say "subscribe" if you click on them. I verified with an xfinity customer support person that we should have the channels. After 90 mins on the phone and at least 7 support people transferring me, it seems the issue is that we need an "all up video" code added to our account. After being passed back and forth from tech to billing several times I was told I need to go into an Xfinity store. Garbage. Surely someone can help me over the phone?!
Expert

Re: Roku streaming app missing channels

@followingrabbit wrote:
So we recently returned our cable boxes and modem, and purchased our own modem. We've been streaming the Xfinity app without issue until a few days ago many channels are missing and say "subscribe" if you click on them. I verified with an xfinity customer support person that we should have the channels. After 90 mins on the phone and at least 7 support people transferring me, it seems the issue is that we need an "all up video" code added to our account. After being passed back and forth from tech to billing several times I was told I need to go into an Xfinity store. Garbage. Surely someone can help me over the phone?!

yes you are asking for a no-equipment all TVIP plan. I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Roku streaming app missing channels

@followingrabbit.

Hey there! I would love to help you out in regards to your Roku and missing channels. Let us troubleshoot together and get this situated! 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!