Community Forum

Roku (Error createDrmSession.403-102)

Highlighted
New Poster

Roku (Error createDrmSession.403-102)

Can someone help me I am setting up Roku devices and am having the same issues that many others are having.   Can someone contact me to assist in getting this fixied.  thanks Rich

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Roku (Error createDrmSession.403-102)

@rpferns1 wrote:

Can someone help me I am setting up Roku devices and am having the same issues that many others are having.   Can someone contact me to assist in getting this fixied.  thanks Rich

did you uninstall the app, reboot the roku device and reinstall (authorizing the use and agreeing to the terms and conditions again)?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I tried that and it did not work.

Highlighted
Expert

@rpferns1 wrote:

I tried that and it did not work.

I moved the thread to the stream TV app area of the forum. a Comcast employee will usually reply within 72 hours of your original post.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Hi rpferns1, thank you for reaching out here and welcome to our forums.  I would like to help troubleshoot your Roku error you are receiving.  To get started could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin?

Thank you 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Hello rpferns1, I haven't heard from you.  Please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!