Community Forum

Playback Issue 100000: A DRM error has occurred. Please try restarting this video stream.

Regular Visitor

Playback Issue 100000: A DRM error has occurred. Please try restarting this video stream.

I'm getting this error on both my iPhone and my iPad. I cannot watch any channels or content. Efforts to do so result in an eventual time-out and this error message.

I've restarted both devices. I'm at home and am connected to my Xfinity / Comcast home internet, which is running normally. The operating system on both devices is fully up to date.

How can I fix this problem?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Playback Issue 100000: A DRM error has occurred. Please try restarting this video stream.

@ShauraMeservy wrote:

I'm getting this error on both my iPhone and my iPad. I cannot watch any channels or content. Efforts to do so result in an eventual time-out and this error message.

I've restarted both devices. I'm at home and am connected to my Xfinity / Comcast home internet, which is running normally. The operating system on both devices is fully up to date.

How can I fix this problem?

in the past these issues resolved by themselves in a few hours. It could be a server outage/upgrade/etc. working now?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!