Community Forum

No channels on xfinity beta app

Highlighted
New Poster

No channels on xfinity beta app

I have lost all channels except for QVC channels on my xfinity streaming beta app on my Samsung UN65MU8000 smart TV.

I have done all the suggested trouble shooting suggestions. Reinstall, unplug, modem reset etc.
I have also had a technician to my home who tried to install a box. I told him I dont need. a box hence the streaming app.

He had no solution for me and told me a ticket has been created for another section.

The problem is obviously with an app still in beta. Any further suggestions out there??

I have not yet heard from comcast regarding my service ticket.
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: No channels on xfinity beta app

Just discovered the same here. Had been working fine for about 2 weeks.
On the phone with support now.
Has your issue been resolved?
Highlighted
Expert

@DConline wrote:
I have lost all channels except for QVC channels on my xfinity streaming beta app on my Samsung UN65MU8000 smart TV.

I have done all the suggested trouble shooting suggestions. Reinstall, unplug, modem reset etc.
I have also had a technician to my home who tried to install a box. I told him I dont need. a box hence the streaming app.

He had no solution for me and told me a ticket has been created for another section.

The problem is obviously with an app still in beta. Any further suggestions out there??

I have not yet heard from comcast regarding my service ticket.

do you subscribe and use the xfinity internet? do you have a subscription for video (cable TV or cable channels over the internet aka streaming)? 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Yes the internet works fine. The channel line up wont load. Only the QVC channels.
New Poster

My channels came back for about 3 days and today they are all gone again so no. Ugh
Highlighted
Contributor

I just bought a couple of roku's (3810R's) to use the stream app on and have noticed oddities in saving favorite channels....they are saved. I use another roku, they are gone...then back to the x1 box, they are gone or some are missing, etc...

Is this similar and did you find a solution?