Community Forum

NO Local Channels

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

NO Local Channels

All local channels stopped working on streaming app on roku and on Android phone.... 3 days ago. Reset, Uninstalled and reinstalled and same outcome
Highlighted
Expert

Re: NO Local Channels

@johnsparker wrote:
All local channels stopped working on streaming app on roku and on Android phone.... 3 days ago. Reset, Uninstalled and reinstalled and same outcome

There is an issue in a database. call 800-Comcast, select tech support for cable TV. ask the agent to transfer you to the app support team. ask the team member to reprovision your streaming device entitlements. if someone talks about sending a hit to your home equipment they do not understand. this is for app/streaming website. if the team member seems confused ask for a supervisor.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: NO Local Channels

After doing this it worked. But it took me almost all day to get through.. customer service has really fallen to a very below standard.