Community Forum

Missing channels

Highlighted
New Poster

Missing channels

I am missing channels from my service. These channels are far too many to name but the main ones I use are cnn, ESPN, masn, etc. I do not use the set top box. I use Xfinity streaming service using a Roku. I checked my channel line up on the Xfinity page and it says I do not get access to the channels I enviously was given access to. Frustrating because I pay $10 a month extra for the more sports package and cannot access it.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Missing channels

Hello @Djohnso3,

Thank you for your feedback on the Xfinity Forums.

This seems to be a part of an ongoing issue with user accounts that we are working to resolve.

You may be able to regain access to lost channels by logging out and back in. Can you please let us know if logging out and back in on all devices fixes the issue?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

This did not work. I’ve been on the phone with a representative from Xfinity for over 2 hours now. 2nd time I had to call in as the first time, the representative never called me back. He is saying there is an issue with the billing department. Which I do not understand, as he acknowledges that they have received payment from me but I am still unable to access my channels that I have indeed paid for.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello @Djohnso3 - sorry to hear that you are still experiencing these difficulties, even after extended phone calls.

We have opened up a ticket to investigate further, but do not see any Roku devices provisioned to your account.

To proceed, we will need some additional information from you - please check your private messages at your earliest convenience.

Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!