Community Forum

Missing channels on stream app

Highlighted
Contributor

Missing channels on stream app

We had an outage yesterday. Since then my xfinity stream app on my Samsung phone, iPad, roku, and Samsung TV are missing channels
Im missing espn and many others when I can find them I stead of the watch button that was there I only see a subscribe button. Also when I try to log into the espn app with my xfinity credentials it says I need to contact my provider to upgrade my package.
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Missing channels on stream app

I have this same issue since last Friday.  After 3 phone calls and a trip to an xfinity store, I was told it would be fixed on Saturday.   It is not fixed and I have had no follow-up communication.

Highlighted
New Poster

Same here , this morning, says I need subscriptions as the channels are not included in my current subcription, even though I am paying for them and can watch on the regular TV!

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Same here. Since Friday evening. Just spoke to Comcast and was told this situation will exist for “7 to 10 days” while improvements are being made to the Xfinity Stream App which is still in “Beta” mode. Then my cable channels are supposed to miraculously all come back. No heads-up from Xfinity before something like this happens?? And I was reminded that the steaming app is “free” ... not sure I trust this answer.