Community Forum

Keep episodes for a year not working

New Poster

Keep episodes for a year not working

I set my DVR via the app to save all episodes for a year.

This feature isn’t working. I’m noticing various shows on dif networks disappearing. This is quite annoying because I’m not caught up on the episodes but they are erasing themselves after a few weeks.

Anyone seeing this too and is there a fix?
Expert

Re: Keep episodes for a year not working

@Sf15 wrote:
I set my DVR via the app to save all episodes for a year.

This feature isn’t working. I’m noticing various shows on dif networks disappearing. This is quite annoying because I’m not caught up on the episodes but they are erasing themselves after a few weeks.

Anyone seeing this too and is there a fix?

you posted in the stream app area of the forum. that setting is for home DVR use. cloud keeps last rolling 60 hours deleting as needed.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Thank you. I checked my DVR and saw that they were still there.

Is there anyway to get those older episodes back to the cloud so I can stream/download them to my phone?
Expert

@Sf15 wrote:
Thank you. I checked my DVR and saw that they were still there.

Is there anyway to get those older episodes back to the cloud so I can stream/download them to my phone?

no, sorry

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!