Community Forum

Help with Roku Stream Beta Ap for Xfinity

New Poster

Help with Roku Stream Beta Ap for Xfinity

We just started service, and for one of our tv's we're using Roku. It's all set up, but when I try to login to the Xfinity Beta streaming ap, it asks for the activation code, I type it in at "let's active your device", but once I enter the code (and I've tried many times) it says, "Access not authorized, You signed in successfully but you must be an Xfinity user to enjoy this service."  I am an Xfinity user! Smiley Happy  I tried several codes, but this happens each time.  Suggestions?

Expert

Re: Help with Roku Stream Beta Ap for Xfinity

@EH8 wrote:

We just started service, and for one of our tv's we're using Roku. It's all set up, but when I try to login to the Xfinity Beta streaming ap, it asks for the activation code, I type it in at "let's active your device", but once I enter the code (and I've tried many times) it says, "Access not authorized, You signed in successfully but you must be an Xfinity user to enjoy this service."  I am an Xfinity user! Smiley Happy  I tried several codes, but this happens each time.  Suggestions?

do you have xfinity x1 set top boxes installed and working in your home? 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Help with Roku Stream Beta Ap for Xfinity

EH8, thanks for posting. Have you used that exact Roku on another account before? Perhaps you just moved? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!