Community Forum

Fox News volume low on Xfinity Stream

Highlighted
New Poster

Fox News volume low on Xfinity Stream

Beginning last night, 1-25-20, Fox News on XFinity Stream dropped to very low volume even though all volume settings on Macbook are set at highest level. Commercials and other apps, Netflix & Fox Nation, play at normal sound level but Fox is still very low today. I saw the same issue posted in this forum last July 1. No solution to the problem was ever posted but the poster said the problem suddenly corrected 2 days later. If this is a Comcast issue, can you please fix it?

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Fox News volume low on Xfinity Stream

THE SOUND ON FOX NEWS CHANNEL IS STILL VERY LOW ON SUNDAY JANUARY 26, 2020 - PLEASE FIX IT - THANK YOU.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Fox News volume low on Xfinity Stream

@rweave22 wrote:

THE SOUND ON FOX NEWS CHANNEL IS STILL VERY LOW ON SUNDAY JANUARY 26, 2020 - PLEASE FIX IT - THANK YOU.

I tried it last night and today using windows 10 and chrome browser on both numbered (linear) SD and HD channels for fox news. compared to CNN/MSNBC and all were crisp, clear, and normal in volume.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!