Community Forum

Error with app on Samsung TV

New Poster

Error with app on Samsung TV

Hello
I’m getting an error on my Samsung tv when I open the app. The error is TVAPP-00100. Are you able to help?
Frequent Visitor

Re: Error with app on Samsung TV

Hi Folks, I'm with the same issue. Everything was working fine, and yesterday (11/14/19) all my Samsung TVs started showing this TVAPP-00100 error. I've performed several steps with no luck so far:

- Restart both the modem and TVs

- Signed out of the app and then deleted the Xfinity Stream Beta app from one TV and install it again: it is now even worse - I don't recommend doing it. The app hangs in the first screen.

- Reset the Xfi modem to factory settings

I opened a ticket with Comcast and it was escalated to Tier 2. Let's see how it goes.

Expert

https://www.google.com/search?q=TVAPP-00100&rlz=1C1SQJL_enUS782US782&oq=TVAPP-00100&aqs=chrome..69i5...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor
New Poster

Same thing happened to me yesterday. Still waiting for a returned call. They could not fix it last night.
Frequent Visitor

It seems it's fixed now ...

New Poster

Did anyone ever figure out how to fix this error? I have been having this issue since 11/14/19 and still nothing. I’ve spoken with the support team and have been largely dissatisfied with their help thus far.
New Poster

I’ve been out as well since the 14th with no resolution. It is most definitely a software issue that seems to have been fixed for some but not all...