Same problem, really started yesterday.
Attempted to watch some College Football and no matter what channel I chose to watch it would attempt to load, lockup and the Roku would reboot.
Attempted the following:
- Log out of App and log back in only to get Error setDeviceProvision.11005
- Uninstalled the App and attempted to activate it would get Error getAuthenticationRequest-1
- Spoke to standard support that refreshed my settings and was able to get the device activated by got the same lock up problems when viewing any channel.
- Escalated to next tier support that had me do a factory reset on my Roku and got the same issue with provisioning, when I did get provisioned couldn't watch Live TV same lockup.
- The higher Tier support promised a call back to me after they investigated it but never did.
- All other streaming services (Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO) working fine without any issues
- Internet is working fine and smoothly
I would like this issue resolved ASAP please!
Devices: Two Roku Ultras (differnet rooms)
As of last week everything was running fine, able to watch TV or recordings.
Just reprovisioned both without issues and able to watch both Live TV & Recordings.
I wonder what sort of backend issues they had caused to make it stop working properly...
My Roku app is back to working normal when I just checked today. I didn't do anything: didn't log out or reprovision or reinstall the app. Problem must have been on Comcast's end.
Hello, we haven't heard from you but please don't hesitate to reach back out and create another post if you still need assistance.