Community Forum

Android TV 7.0 Nougat

Highlighted
New Poster

Android TV 7.0 Nougat

I have a channel master Stream + device. It uses the Android TV 7.0 Nougat operating system. I would like to know how I can run the Xfinity Stream app on my device.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Android TV 7.0 Nougat

@Gojo79 wrote:
I have a channel master Stream + device. It uses the Android TV 7.0 Nougat operating system. I would like to know how I can run the Xfinity Stream app on my device.

if the devices android store does not offer the app it is not available. Roku as a device does have it.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

When is Comcast going to release the steam app for the Android TV platform? I would like to see it be developed soon because of all the people who are at home under quarantine.
Highlighted
Expert

@Gojo79 wrote:
When is Comcast going to release the steam app for the Android TV platform? I would like to see it be developed soon because of all the people who are at home under quarantine.

not a supported device. you can use a desk/laptop and connect via HDMI or chromecast or add a listed roku device.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!